WE SHIP GLOBALLY, AND INSTALL/SERVICE IN THE ENTIRE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES.
Insulgard’s STORMDEFEND TTH350 door system has been tested and certified by Underwriters Laboratory to meet ICC500-14 and FEMA361-15 requirements for use in tornado and hurricane safe rooms in the 250mph wind zone.
As part of this certification, the largest and smallest single and pairs of doors have been tested and listed by UL. The TTH350 doors also meet UL752 level 3 for bullet resistance.
It is important to note only the hardware that has been tested can be supplied on these doors. Please be sure to review the tested hardware list to be sure it meets the project-specific requirements. Also, these doors can only be glazed with TORGARD 30 Glazing.
For more information about the STORMDEFEND TTH350 wind and impact resistant door system, please contact Insulgard today.
This door system is designed and tested for use in tornado and hurricane safe rooms/storm shelters meeting FEMA P361-15 and ICC500-14 standards. It is critical this system be used in conjunction with equivalent performance substrate/wall areas.
- Top rail: 7″ X 23⁄8″
- Bottom rail: 81⁄2″ x 23⁄8″
- Glazing stops: 13/4″ face
- Medium stile: 5″ x 23⁄8″
- Mid Rail: 41/2″ x 23⁄8″
- Door Frame: 31/4″ x 6″
- Single Min Size 3′ x 7′, Max Size 3’6″ x 8′
- Pairs Min Size 6′ x 7′, Max Size 7′ x 8′
- Sargent FM8713 Non-Electrified Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device
- Sargent 351 Surface Door Closer
- Pemko FMSLF Continuous Gear Hinge
- Pemko 172A Threshold
- Pemko 18061 Door Bottom Sweep
- Rockwood BFLG1050 Latch Guard Cover
- Sargent HC980 Removable Mullion (pairs)
- Sargent FM8774 Electrified Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device with…
- 306 Auxiliary Control
- Electrolynx Harness QC-C1500P Hinge to Power) Electrolynx Harness QC-C012 (Bar to Hinge)
- Securitron DPS-M-GY Door Position Switch
- Norton 6061 Auto Operator
- UL Listed and labeled in accordance with ICC500-14
- Glazed with 1.286” TOR-GARD 30 glass
- UL752 Level 3 bullet resistant
- Anodized or painted finishes
- Completely fabricated and shipped fully assembled for easy installation
- Job specific anchorage requirements provided
- Designed for conventional installation and glazing methods
TESTING / CERTIFICATION
- Tested and certified by UL to meet ICC500-14 and FEMA P-361-15 requirements for use in tornado and hurricane safe rooms and shelters including in the 250mph wind zone. UL Certification #ZHLA.71
- Tested by UL for bullet resistance meeting UL752 Level 3. Proof of testing can be found at www.ul.com under on-line listings.
NOTE: In accordance with ICC500-14 minimum and maximum sizes of each door configuration require testing. Please contact Insulgard to ensure job specific sizes and configurations fall within testing/certification restraints.
- Door and frame components constructed from extruded aluminum 6061-T6 alloy temper or equivalent
- Internal fasteners to be stainless steel type 18-8
- Interior/Exterior glazing gaskets to be EPDM sponge and wedge
- All joints and connections will be tight, providing hairline joints and true alignment of adjacent members
- Anchors to be fully concealed
- Law Enforcement
- Fire and Rescue facilities
- Emergency Operations Centers
- Community Shelters
- Corporate Headquarters
- Storm Shelters
- Safe Rooms